Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan 7/20 - 7/26

MPM-Summer


My week always starts on Saturday...I usually plan on Thursday and shop on Friday.  Last week was a little different though.  We had to go to the doctor on Thursday evening for a wound check and then on Friday we went to Six Flags.   My meals for those days carried over to the weekend and I did my shopping on Sunday, which I don't like to do!    But here's our plan:

Saturday - Housewarming party at a friend's house

Sunday - Chilli - Trevor's been requesting it for 3 weeks.   

Monday - Southwestern Bean Salad

Tuesday - Zucchini Lasagna - with zucchini fresh from the garden

Wednesday - Crockpot Minestrone Soup

Thursday - Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

Friday - Grilled Chicken Pesto & Tomato and salad

We have a busy week ahead of us.  








No comments :

Post a Comment