Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Am I Ready for this Challenge...

My Instagram feed has had quite a few 365 Challenge quilt blocks.  I had no idea what it was, so I followed a link.  I might just be crazy because I signed up.  I'm already behind, but if I do 2 blocks a day this week, I will be caught up by early next week.  

I printed off the first 12 days and made two blocks last night.  

Day 1 (January 1) - Stripes


Day 2 (January 2) - Easy H


My plan is to not buy any fabric for this project.  I have plenty and should have more than enough to complete this challenge.  The part for me will be completing the challenge!  We shall see how far I make it.   

From the mouths of babes...T said to me last night as I was sewing and he was playing, "Mom, I think you are better at sewing than cooking."  I asked, "Why do you say that?"  His response, "You get to be way more creative with your sewing than you do with cooking.  We only like certain things and we may not eat what you make."  


No comments :

Post a Comment